[vc_row el_class=”inner-top-xs”][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”What Is Imprinting?”]These are the most common imprinting methods used on this site.Em
- Embroidery – Using color thread or yarn to decorate hats shirts or other cloth items. A scanner/digitizer grabs the graphic and a machine to stitch the design. The result is a unique raised decoration on hats or T-shirts.
- Direct To Garment/Digital Printing – Prints a full color spectrum on shirts, and other items using a specialized machine.
- Screen Printing/Silk Screen – A stencil is used for each color A squeegee is used to press the ink through the stencil layering each color.
- Dye Sublimation – Dyes are printed on a special release paper in full color. The release paper is then heat pressed on items such as mugs, hats, or T-shirts.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What Do The Small Letters (m, d, g, r) mean To The Right Of The Search Box?”]There are some known issues with Mozilla Firefox which we are trying to resolve. Until then, the following chart can beused.
- m – Search Results
- d – Compare Products
- g – Wish List
- r – Main Or To Menu
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How Do I Use The Product Designer tool?” el_id=”1459864577831-bdb5bc1a-4a98″]1. Not all products are available for customization. Click on the product you would like to customize. If there is a Customize button, clip on it to enter into the Product Designer tool.
2. Customization Choices
a. Graphics. You can upload your own, or use our 3,000 clipart or 300 templates free of chsrges. Clipart can be sized or colored. Templates can be directly modified by taking or adding items in the design. You can also size or colorize templates.
b. Text. There are many options on text available. After you add text, more options will become available such as curved text[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?” el_id=”1459864633996-9b7e4f16-199e”]Items normally take 7-10 to ship. However, due to Covid-19 orders now take 4-5 weeks. Also, there is limited supply of products available at any given time[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How Do I Track My Order?” el_id=”1459864665894-b82f7067-8407″]Email listed in your order will be used for status updates[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How Do I Place an Order?” el_id=”1459864700197-4c554837-f084″]1. Choose a product.
3. Add to cart.
4. Pay with credit card.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How Should I to Contact if I Have Any Queries?” el_id=”1459864738156-c9e9af2d-48c9″]Shipping. Contact shipping agency or carrier.
Website. Contact email@example.com
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?” el_id=”1459864765251-4a22323b-b290″]Yes. Don’t worry your account will not be sold or transferred. You may periodically receive an email on specials. You will be able to opt out at anytime.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]