These are the most frequently asked questions. We hope this helps you navigate the site smoother and faster .
Create Imprints is just how it sounds. It allows the user to decorate 70+ items with multiple colors with over 2,400 graphics. You can also upload your own logos or graphics. In addition, you can add text in colors in a wide range of pre-formatted styles. Every item can be sized to fit the item.
Types of Customizable Products
- Men’s clothing
- Women’s clothing
- Youth clothing
- Kid’s clothing
- Home goods
- Phone Cases
- Tank tops
- 3/4 Sleeve
- Long Sleeve
- Phone Cases
Colors of item vary with each product.
Graphic images requirements.
Minimum Graphic Requirements
- 75 dpi (dots per inch).
- Graphics less than 75 dpi may be rejected or cause a poor quality imprint.
How do I use your site?.
Using This Site
- Choose the product
- Choose the size an color.
- Choose “Customize” (Instead of’ “BUY NOW).”
- Click on “Template” or “Clipart” or “Upload” your own image. (Note: Check for a minimum 75 dpi.
- Size the graphic.
- Add to cart
- Variety of color and size options
- Over 2,000 Clipart and templates
- Fast Delivery
- Customizable products
- Able Upload and save your design
- Quality keeps our customers coming back.
- Right the first time.
- Your Brand is top priority.
- You can add a New Income Stream to your business.
- Focus on the Creative Side and get the logistics out of the way.
- Offer Full Customization without investing in equipment, labor, or fulfillment.
- Fulfillment is Completely White-label, protecting your sales effort
In 2021 we will be adding graphic and design services as sizing and formatting.
No, it’s not possible to choose a specific fulfillment center for your orders. Picking the best fulfillment center for your orders allows us to ensure that the shipping process runs smoothly for you and your customers as we continue to grow.
We route orders using an advanced algorithm, taking into account the end customer’s address, where the product is available, and other factors. 99% of the time, the algorithm chooses the closest fulfillment center to your end customer, but rarely—usually if a product is unavailable—it will be routed to another location.
In case of unexpected increases in order volumes or emergencies, sometimes orders are routed to backup facilities. Each backup facility is tested for quality, making sure the production and speed standards are as high as original.
Care instructions You’ve spent a lot of time and effort to create the perfect design for your products—it’s important that you and your customers know how to take care of them in the best way possible. Printed apparel (direct-to-garment) We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options.
- We use high-quality inks that won’t fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
- Keep in mind that the original manufacturer’s care instructions don’t take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
- Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
- You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
- When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don’t iron the print.
- Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
- Embroidered apparel Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option. If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery.
- Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
- After washing, don’t leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet.
- Don’t wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
- If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth.
- You shouldn’t wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
- Embroidered hats and backpacks
- Embroidered hats and backpacks can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it’s needed.
- If necessary, hats can be hand-washed cold.
- Don’t use brushes.
- Both hats and backpacks can’t be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, and dry-cleaned.
- Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
- Embroidered aprons Embroidered aprons can be machine-washed at 86ºF (30ºC) or less.
- Don’t use bleach.
- They can be tumble-dried on a low cycle. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
- All-over printed apparrel
- All-over printed apparel can be machine-washed cold with like colors, without bleach.
- You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat.
- It can’t be ironed and dry-cleaned. All-over printed sweatshirts, hoodies, and joggers
- All-over printed sweatshirts, hoodies, and joggers have cotton in their fabric, and it makes their care different from other all-over print products.
- So, while they can be machine-washed cold with like colors and ironed on low heat, they can’t be tumble-dried or dry-cleaned. Don’t use bleach while washing. All-Over Print Face Masks All-Over Print Face Masks can be machine-washed at 140ºF (60ºC) with like colors, without bleach.
- They can’t be dry-cleaned.
- You can tumble-dry the face masks on low heat and iron on a cool setting.
- Sublimation socks, blankets, towels, and laptop sleeves
- Sublimation socks, blankets, towels, and laptop sleeves can be machine-washed cold with like colors at no more than 86ºF (30ºC). Don’t use bleach and don’t dry-clean. It’s best to hang-dry, but tumble-drying can be used on a low cycle if necessary.
- Sublimation flip flops Sublimation flip flops can be hand-washed in warm water with a mild neutral detergent. Bags All-over print backpacks need to be hand-washed, and they can be tumble-dried on low heat.
- The backpacks can’t be bleached, ironed, or dry-cleaned.
- All-Over Print Fanny Packs, Beach, Tote, and Drawstring Bags can be machine-washed without bleach on a cold cycle.
- After washing, they can be tumble-dried on low heat.
- They can’t be ironed, or dry-cleaned.
- Pillows and pillow cases Pillow cases can be machine-washed without bleach on a cold cycle.
- They can be tumble-dried on low heat.
- They can’t be ironed or dry-cleaned.
- The pillow insert should only be hand-washed.
- Bean Bags The cover of the Bean Bag can be machine-washed cold and tumble-dried on a low cycle.
- Don’t use bleach.
- They can’t be ironed and dry-cleaned.
- The inner bag can’t be washed, tumble-dried, bleached, or dry-cleaned.
- Mugs Our White Glossy Mugs and White Ceramic Mugs with Color Inside are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Matte Black and Glossy Black Magic Mugs, however, should only be hand-washed, and you can’t put them in a microwave.
- Note that they’re also prone to scratches, so be extra careful. The same goes for our Enamel Mugs that should only be hand-washed.
- Also, you can’t heat liquids or food directly in the Enamel Mugs—it can damage their coating.
- Posters and Canvas To ensure that your posters and canvas last for a long time, don’t keep them in direct sunlight or outdoors. They can be gently dusted with a soft dry cloth or a feather duster.
- Phone Cases To clean a phone case, remove the case from your phone.
- Add a little mild soap to water, and dampen a cloth or sponge with it. With the damp cloth, rub your case gently in circles.
- Let your case air-dry at room temperature.
- Jewelry Don’t wear the jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume or doing sports.
- When not wearing it, store it in the box you received it in.
- After wearing the jewelry, we recommend wiping it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish.
- But to fully remove tarnish and any stains on the jewelry, use silver or jewelry polish.
- Follow the instructions on the bottle carefully and use gloves when working with silver polish.
- Print-on-demand is a more sustainable approach to fashion production as we customize the product only when a customer has already made an order.
- There’s no leftover stock and this way we’re producing less waste than traditional apparel manufacturing.
- We also offer an eco-friendly collection of products so you can create designs on sustainable products.
- We use printing equipment that’s energy-efficient and saves water in the process.
- We’re working on reducing the use of plastic in the packaging process. Learn more about our .
- When unpacking a new shirt or hoodie with a direct-to-garment (DTG) print, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue.
- Don’t worry, that’s not unusual – it’s from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it’s not permanent.
- Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry.
- It helps the ink bond with the fabric, and without it, the ink would flake off the garment.