- The American Apparel 2001 is the classic t-shirt. Its fine jersey cotton construction makes it extremely soft and comfortable to wear, so it’s a good choice for a day-to-day outfit. It’s durable and retains its shape and color after washing.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Blank products sourced from the US
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Disclaimer: American Apparel is changing this t-shirt’s construction from tubular to side-seamed. You might receive t-shirts with either of the constructions until the tubular version is out of stock.
Print care instructions
Follow our care instructions to look after your custom printed products.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Asphalt, Baby Blue, Black, Cranberry, Forest, Fuchsia, Heather Grey, Navy, Red, Royal Blue, Slate, Teal, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.