et ready for those long-awaited beach days with our All-Over Print Recycled Padded Bikini Top. It’s double-layered and has removable padding and a tear-away care label. Print your favorite designs and get this top for yourself, or sell it in your online store. Combine it with our All-Over Print Recycled High-Waisted Bikini Bottom for the ultimate beach set.
- Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
- Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
- Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
- Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
- Double layered and non-reversible
- Removable padding
- Single-color customizable inside layer
- Tear-away care label
- Customizable inside label (1″ × 2.5″, 2.54 × 6.35 cm)
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
- Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
- CPSIA Compliant
- Fabric Safety Test Certification
Product code: #023T
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
This All-Over Print Recycled Padded Bikini Top is a unique product for Printful as it’s our first swimsuit made from recycled polyester. Take a minute to read about rPET:
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like this All-Over Print Recycled Padded Bikini Top, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.